Chelsea boss penalized for inappropriate conduct

 Several weeks administrator Jose Mourinho has been penalized £8,000 by the Soccer Organization for "improper conduct" during his side's Leading Group coordinate against Cardiff on Weekend.Mourinho, 50, was requested from the specialized place by umpire Anthony Taylor after protesting about obvious time-wasting during the 4-1 win.He did not attraction and can be in the Stamford Link dugout on Weekend.

"I agree to the excellent and against Birmingham Town I can perform," he said.

"What the umpire had written is actual. I wasn't competitive, I wasn't unpleasant, I just had a conflict."
Mourinho had until 18:00 BST on Friday to competition the cost, but indicated after Chelsea's amazing 3-0 away win against Schalke in the Winners Group on Wednesday that he would agree to his penalties.

"[Referee Taylor] is sincere and reasonable [in the report]," included the Several weeks manager."What he creates is exactly what occurred and exactly why I didn't comprehend why I went to the appears. And it's exactly why the penalties is just a excellent." Tweeting sports.
Mourinho was last requested to the appears in May when he was Real The city administrator.
He protested after a choice went against his group in the Copa del Rey last beat by city competitors Atletico.

0 comments:

Post a Comment