Andrew Murray Australia Open in question unless 100% fit

The Wimbledon champ started his recovery a couple weeks ago after a disk function last 30 days.
Murray, 26, will skip the season-ending ATP Globe Trip Finals in London, UK but wants to be prepared for the first Huge Throw of 2014 in Victoria in Jan."I wish so, but I'm not going to come returning unless I'm 100% fit. I've got a lengthy way to go yet," said the Scot.

"I've been in the share and on the bicycle a little bit but it's still going to be four or five several weeks until I'm returning on the golf judge reaching some paintball."The rehabilitation procedure is fairly boring and lengthy and I don't want to come returning too soon and have to begin that procedure all over again. I'll only come returning when I'm 100% fit and I wish that's at the starting of the season." Tweeting sports.
Murray, who obtained an OBE from Royal prince Bill at Buckingham Structure on Friday, brought out of the France Begin in May because of his returning issues.

The world variety four retrieved in a chance to become The British first men Wimbledon singles' champ since 1936.Tennis scores Results
His defense of the US Start led to the quarter-finals, but he assisted Excellent England defeat France in the Davis Cup before surgery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment